Looking for a career change or interested in supplementing your current income? BAYADA Pediatrics is growing and seeking a Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist to join our team. We are offering a $2,000 sign-on bonus to qualified candidates. Part-time to full-time positions are available; you get to choose the number of client visits.
As a Speech Language Pathologist with BAYADA, you will receive comprehensive training, professional development, paid orientation, and clinical support.
Employment opportunities are available throughout New Castle County and Kent County, including the following areas:
• North Wilmington
• New Castle
• Pike Creek
BAYADA Benefits for Speech Language Pathologists include:
• Competitive Rates
• Weekly Pay check and Direct Deposit
• Paid Time Off
• Medical/Dental/Life Insurance
• 401(k) plan with company match
• Testing materials and supplies
• Continuing education scholarships
As a BAYADA Speech Language Pathologist, you will be part of a team of Pediatric and Early Intervention professionals who provide high-quality services in a supportive and collaborative environment, working with children who have disabilities or developmental delays. BAYADA Speech Language Pathologists provide Early Intervention to infants and toddlers in their natural environment (home and child care setting) and rehabilitative therapies to infants, toddlers and children at home.
Pediatric Speech Language Pathologists:
• Conduct assessments.
• Develop and implement a plan of care for clients.
• Provide Family Centered Early Intervention
• Coordinate care with members of the client’s multi-disciplinary team.
• Develop weekly schedule with client’s family.
Contact Jenny Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org or 302-322-2300 for more information about this Speech Language Pathologists position.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com