- 2017 Most-At-The-Coast: The “Other End” of the Autism Spectrum
November 4, 2017
4:00 am - 12:00 pm
DSHA Co-Sponsorship Event:
See attached brochure
November 4, 2017, 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
The “Other End” of the Autism Spectrum
with Timothy P. Kowalski, M.A., CCC-SLP
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Recognize and identify behavioral symptoms of Asperger Syndrome/ High Functioning Autism
- List 4 theories that explain social behavior
- Describe the major areas of a social skills assessment
- Describe how ASD impacts a student’s ability to meet academic expectations
- Describe treatment strategies appropriate for specific symptoms.
Space is limited – first come, first served!
Register on the Professional Development Management System (PDMS) through the Identity Management System (IMS) and return the attached registration form to the Sussex Consortium (SC). For those who do not have an IMS account, the registration form is available on the SC website http://www.edlinesites.net/pages/Sussex_Consortium.
Registration fees are non-refundable.
|On or before October 4||$130.00|
|October 5 through November 4||$150.00|